Seeking Corporate Sales/Employee Benefits Specialist
We are seeking a Corporate Benefits professional to fill a Sales/Employee Benefits Specialist position. We are looking for an individual with hands-on experience on all aspects of corporate employee medical plans and ancillary corporate benefits products.
IPS Advisors was founded in 1978 as an independent brokerage and consulting firm. The founding principals of the firm developed the philosophy that they would approach the insurance industry as representatives of their clients, rather than being representatives of the insurance carriers. This philosophy continues to guide us as we assist public and closely-held businesses, governmental employers, and high net worth individuals and their families with employee benefits, executive compensation and benefits, succession planning, wealth accumulation, and estate planning needs.
Experienced candidates will be expected to:
· Develop current, referral and new clients through sales strategic planning, development of Centers of Influence network and sales development calls.
· Track renewal date by client & policy in order to begin process in appropriate amount of time; contact vendors to request renewal; contact clients to discuss renewal options.
· Complete request for proposals (RFP) paperwork to distribute to the marketplace; includes the areas of group life, health, disability, wellness, EAP, AD&D and other group benefit products as available in accordance with state and federal regulations.
· Make client presentations and resolve client questions and problems in order to close sale.
· Maintain current and accurate prospect files.
· Coordinate client service with Account Manager(s) as needed.
· Assure sold business cases are completed in conjunction with Account Manager(s).
· Provide updated information to prepare reports including renewal, case, sales, prospect and commission.
· Develop monthly group reports and present mid-year review if needed.
· Remain current on new products, marketing concepts and related legislation. Attend continuing education courses and miscellaneous seminars towards obtaining HIA and/or CEBS and/or MHP.
· Travel to prospect and client location as required for sales calls, enrollment meetings, policy/contract delivery, problem resolution, and goodwill.
· Back up Account Managers as needed; correspond with clients, resolve issues, provide guidance and perform enrollment meetings; ongoing support.
· College degree in business or related field plus two year’s work experience with a brokerage firm or Group Benefits Carrier preferred.
· Knowledgeable of health and related group insurance products, general financial practices, policy servicing and application processing.
· Group I license for life and health required.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience and ability. IPS Advisors offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, health, and retirement benefits.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com, or fax to Human Resources at (214) 443-2424.
The information provided is for educational purposes only. This information is from sources we believe to be reliable, but we cannot guarantee or represent that it is accurate or complete. The opinions are those of the writer, and the opinions and information presented are subject to change without notice.