What We Do
At IPS Advisors, our Insurance Planning Services team is focused on assisting Family Offices, Shared Family Offices, Multi-Family Offices and High Net Worth Family Groups with the primary role of professionally managing their client’s life insurance and annuity* portfolios.
Our Life Insurance Portfolio Management and Trust Owned Life Insurance support services allow us to assist Family Offices, and their advisors in evaluating existing life insurance and annuity* portfolios, in addition to analyzing product and carrier performance. We also review insurance company claims paying credit worthiness, mortality and expense charges, and premium funding assumptions as well as Life Expectancy analysis.
At IPS Advisors, we are able to offer comprehensive risk management assessments and provide a thorough review of all life insurance policies and annuity* contracts.
- Research credit worthiness of each insurance company (insurer)
- Reconfirm ownership and beneficiary status
- Obtain current cash values and loan status for each contract
- Reconfirm current premium funding level in relationship to policy premium obligation
- Exploring new markets (such a Life Settlements/Third Party Valuation)
- Prepare policy cash flow statements to life expectancy or policy maturity and Internal Rate of Return modeling
- Confirm policy rider options and communicate their current relevance
- Premium analysis and 3rd party financing and funding alternatives
Ancillary Strategic Products
- Private Placement Life and Annuity Products* (Please see Securities Disclosure below)
- Hybrid Long Term Care Products
- Identify under-performing life and annuity products against the current marketplace
- Communicate new planning strategies, which may consist of combining existing planning strategies with new products
- Identify product and pricing anomalies in the current marketplace