What We Do
We recognize the implementation and communication challenges associated with the broad scope of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. These challenges leave many employers wondering “what now?”, and we are here to help. We assist our clients in all compliance areas related to the Affordable Care Act. Specifically, we help our clients answer these pressing questions:
- Who do I have to offer coverage to?
- What creative plan strategies allow me to be compliant while watching the bottom line?
- What is the financial impact of compliance versus non-compliance?
- How do I track my population’s eligibility status?
- What fees do I need to pay, and how do I do that?
- What do my employees need to know about their individual mandates?
Our comprehensive compliance services, which include an ERISA attorney, along with advisory and service teams, provide the answers to these questions through a thorough analysis, planning, implementation and communication process. Not only do we provide the strategic insight to navigate through this ever-changing and complex legislation, but we also provide the expertise and systematic tools for population management and administration to ease the burden on your Human Resources team.
We provide our clients with timely information in easy to understand language and highlight actionable items. During the analysis and strategic planning process, we guide our clients through a population analysis, plan analysis and budget forecasting to clearly align the employer’s strategic goals with regulatory compliance. During the implementation and communication process, our Benefits & HR Administration Service, powered by Benefit ConnectorTM, allows us to track part-time employee hours and provide our clients with management reports illustrating which part- time employees meet the eligibility criteria mandating a coverage offer. In addition, our service team can administer plan eligibility and enrollment for the full-time employee population as well as provide consolidated communication resources to educate employees on their benefit options and requirements under the Affordable Care Act.
Analysis & Planning
- Population Analysis
- Plan Analysis for Minimum Value Criteria
- Contribution Strategies for Affordability Criteria
- Identify Potential Penalties
- Creative Plan Strategies
- Alternative Funding Applicability
- Forecast Affordable Care Act Fees
Implementation & Communication
- Employee Eligibility Tracking Tools
- Online Enrollment
- Benefits Administration
- Employee Communication Strategies
- Ongoing Affordable Care Act Guidance