Michelle Lewis, RHU
Michelle Lewis has specialized in corporate benefits consulting for over a decade. She joined the IPS Advisors team in 2005.
Michelle’s experience is in working with mid- and large market clients in the areas of alternative funding, benefit funding strategies and contract negotiations. She is skilled at creatively aligning benefits within employee expectations and employer budgets.
A former auditor at KPMG, Michelle formulates client strategies and long-term planning based on extensive analysis, in-depth plan review and strategic risk management. In addition, Michelle has the unique ability to translate complex issues into simple solutions, making her a valuable asset to her clients.
- The University of Texas at Austin – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU)
- Group 1 Life and Health License
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- Texas Association of Health Underwriters (TAHU)
- Dallas Association of Health Underwriters (DAHU)
- SouthWest Benefits Association (SWBA)