Rod Sager, CLU
Rod Sager is a Managing Partner with IPS Advisors and leads the Life Insurance Planning practice. He has over 35 years of experience in the Insurance industry
Rod is well versed in Family Office Life Insurance Consulting, Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning and Wealth Transfer Strategies. His industry knowledge and insight has assisted Families and their Advisors in preparing for the complicated planning issues that arise as wealth transfer strategies are implemented.
Rod’s passion in working with High Net-Worth Families and Family Offices allows him to assist with the intricacies of Gift, Estate and Income tax issues surrounding Trust and Partnerships as part of an overall Wealth Transfer Strategy.
By establishing high levels of trust, Rod has the experience and ability to understand confidentiality issues and conveys a high level of aptitude in this specialty arena.
- University of Missouri – Bachelor of Science
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Registered Representative of Lion Street Financial, LLC
- FINRA Series 6 (Investment Company and Variable Contracts Exam) and Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam) registrations
- Group 1 Life and Health License
- Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
- Lion Street Board of Directors
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU) – Past National Director
- Dallas Chapter of Society of Chartered Life Underwriters – Past President
- Dallas Estate Planning Council – Past Board Member
- Ronald McDonald House of Dallas – Past President
- Million Dollar Round Table; Life and Qualifying Member
- Top of the Table; Qualifying Member
- Dallas Chapter of Financial Service Professionals – Past President